Belleville Dermatology Center, PA
Welcome! Since 1981, Belleville Dermatology Center has been working with patients to provide the best dermatological care for patients in the Belleville area. Joseph Eastern's experience in dermatology is coupled with genuine concern for our patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy, beautiful skin.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dermatology. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Belleville Dermatology's practice philosophy, physicians, our Belleville office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also schedule an appointment by clicking here.
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about skin problems, diagnoses, and treatments. Some of our services include psoriasis biologics, cancer screenings, acne treatments, botox and fillers, cosmetic dermatology, and more! We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
We are dealing with Coronavirus by continuing to see patients in our office.
- We must stay open, or patients with skin problems will go to the emergency room, and overwhelm the ER staff with non-Coronavirus related issues.
- In addition, those patients would be putting themselves at risk of infection in a crowded emergency department.
We have always been vigilant about cleaning, sanitizing and hand washing. But we are currently adding additional strategies to minimize the risk.
- We are continuing our normal hours, so that appointments can be distributed to avoid concentrating too many people in the office at any one time. We have also instituted new procedures to minimize wait times and ensure that you will be able see Dr. Eastern as quickly as possible.
- If you have traveled outside the U.S. recently, or have a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or have had contact with others with fever or COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the office for your appointment. Call us at 973-751-1200 to reschedule for 2 weeks in the future.
- Please limit visitors joining you to parents/guardians accompanying a minor and companions needed for transportation, communication, or personal care.
- Our staff members will not be permitted to work if they are running a fever or have any respiratory symptoms.
- The waiting room and all examination rooms and common areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day. All magazines have been removed; we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the office, and hand washing is encouraged in our exam rooms and bathroom facilities.
- Telemedicine services are now available as well (see below). You will be able to use them going forward, if you wish, for certain types of visits.
WE KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS -- BUT IN OUR OFFICE, WITH ALL THE PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING, YOU ARE AT FAR LESS RISK OF EXPOSURE THAN YOU WOULD BE, FOR EXAMPLE, IN A GROCERY STORE.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and we are here to assist you as needed.
We are happy to announce that we have added remote appointments, via our NEW online teledermatology system, to our list of services. Now, if you wish, you can consult with Dr. Eastern from the comfort and safety of your home!
As a result of recent changes in government regulations, we are able to accept most insurance coverage for these online appointments, just like your regular appointments. As with in-person visits, co-payments may be necessary, depending on the provisions of your insurance plan.
Of course, some dermatologic services – such as biopsies, lab tests, lesion removals, and various skin treatments – are impossible to perform remotely; so you may have to come to the office anyway, at least some of the time. And if you simply prefer traditional in-person visits, we will be happy to continue seeing you in person.
For the past 40 years, the singular focus of Belleville Dermatology has been to provide the highest quality medical care to our patients. Delivering this care is a team commitment by every member of the Belleville Dermatology family. Our new telemedicine system is the latest extension of that commitment, and we are happy to be available to provide it for you.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
Please call 973-751-1200, or email us through BellevilleDermatology.com, to schedule an online visit or an in-person appointment, or to convert an upcoming in-person visit to an online visit.
The Belleville Dermatology Center
36 Newark Ave
Belleville, NJ 07109
Call For Pricing Options!